Columbus IT Support
High quality IT support and IT consultancy services to help you focus on your business priorities.
Free up resources and improve efficiency
Flexible support contracts, comprehensive service level agreements, fast and professional resolution of reported issues.
If you’re looking for IT Support that provides...
Fast response and fix times, dedicated, knowledgeable and friendly support staff, flexible support plans and outstanding customer service...
Then our IT Support is the right choice for your business.
Call us on 0333 240 7755 to discuss your IT support needs.
Columbus delivers high quality IT support which allows organisations to concentrate on core competencies, knowing that critical systems and services are fully managed and protected by Columbus, giving you peace of mind and allowing you to get on with what is really important to your business. We maintain IT systems and networks for a diverse range of business types and sizes and we are a Microsoft Small Business Partner which means we have the expertise and experience to recommend and deliver reliable, high performance IT solutions for the UK SME market. If you would like to find our more about our Business IT Support packages call us on 0333 240 7755.
- Comprehensive auditing and reporting services
- IT Support, consultancy & planning services
- Flexible support contracts
- Reliable, knowledgeable & friendly support staff
- Dedicated account manager
- Dedicated technical consultant
- Speedy and professional resolution of reported issues
- Ongoing management and maintenance of systems
- Proactive planning to maximise performance
- Reduce operating costs
- Free up in-house resources
- Improve business productivity
Make an Enquiry. Let's go!
Is Columbus IT Support right for my business?
The purpose of the IT support service is to ensure the smooth running of your IT systems and network on a day-to-day basis. The Support Service may include server and network administration, for example, adding, removing and changing user accounts, setup and configuration of email services, management and configuration of network equipment such as firewalls and routers, diagnosing and resolving issues which cause your computer, software or network equipment to malfunction, software assistance, advice and training and operating system support.
When you require assistance, our technical support team is available from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday – Friday excluding English public holidays providing technical assistance, fault diagnosis and resolution. You can get in touch with us via telephone or email. In most cases, service requests will be completed by talking through the issue with one of our technical staff and/or allowing access to your user’s computer via a remote connection to our Technician.
To ensure we deliver optimum quality of service, we offer a comprehensive, straightforward service level agreement (SLA), which allows us to assess our performance and demonstrate the value we provide to your business. The SLA also serves to clarify the standards you should expect from us. In order to make our service levels measurable we use a series of simple metrics defining our target response and fix times according to the service level of the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
- PC installation
- Printer installation
- Switch, router and firewall set up
- Email set up and support
- WiFi setup
- Smartphone set up
- Tablet & Ipad set up
- Migration of data
- Data back up and storage
- 3rd Party software service set up
- Disaster Recovery solutions including storage, backup and restore services
- Threat Management solutions including anti-virus, spam and phishing cover, email protection and data protection services
- Network Monitoring including OS and patch management, server event log management, server disc space management and back up monitoring
- Internet Service monitoring
- Network management including user account management, file server management, email management, VPN management, remote worker management and firewall management
“Make operational life simpler by switching to a single, reliable and trusted solution provider and concentrate on what’s really important to your business.”
What We Deliver…
Outstanding customer service and account management
A single supplier to help you consolidate services and reduce costs
Hassle free switching from your incumbent provider
Excellent network coverage and resilience
Extensive, high quality portfolio of services covering voice, data, mobile and IT
Reduced admin time with a single invoice for all services and a single point of contact
Big savings on multiple service bundles, competitive tariffs and accurate and timely bills
Commercial strength, stability and longevity