Horizon Collaborate UC Solution available now
These days most businesses use a variety of channels for communication including telephone, email, conferencing, chat and video. As businesses have evolved and required new ways to improve customer service and responsiveness, they have acquired more and more tools such as Skype for internal calls, WebEx for conferences and WhatsApp for chat. This approach to business communications is not ideal as the tools are not connected and employees waste time by switching between applications and waiting for responses. Businesses also end up paying for apps that are underutilised. The Horizon Collaborate UC solution provides a coherent, integrated approach that links all of these channels into a single, reliable Unified Communications package that is easy to use, anywhere and on any device.
“Businesses of any size can leverage the latest communications technology to cut down on travel, reduce their carbon footprint, save time and make savings on travel expenses.”
As part of the Horizon hosted PBX, the new Horizon Collaborate UC solution offers instant messaging and presence, voice, video, document sharing, desktop and app sharing. The service is ideal for office workers as well as companies with dispersed work forces such as home workers and mobile workers. Organisations of any size will be able to leverage the latest communications technology to cut down on travel, reduce their carbon footprint, save time and make savings on travel expenses. Other benefits include:
- Cost savings: savings from not having to subscribe to multiple platforms.
- Less wasted time: less travel time for meetings means you get more done and increase productivity.
- Less wasted time: users can move instantly from one communication channel to another, whilst collaborating with colleagues. There’s no switching between apps or time wasted waiting for a response.
- Low and predictable costs: The Horizon Collaborate service and inclusive minutes to UK landlines and mobiles for a simple cost per user per month.
- Reduced IT overhead: simple administration through the Horizon administration portal.
- Simple to use: the user interface for Horizon Collaborate is similar on all supported mobile devices and desktops, which enhances the user experience and encourages adoption.