Broadband connection vouchers now available from Columbus UK
You can now obtain a grant of up to £3,000 to upgrade your business to faster, better broadband through the Broadband Connection Vouchers scheme. Columbus is a registered supplier for the scheme and it is available in 50 cities across the UK. The scheme has been extended until March 2016.
How does it work?
It provides grants of up to £3,000 to cover the capital and equipment costs of upgrading your broadband connection. You pay the VAT charged and the monthly rental to Columbus.
Why go superfast?
See your business grow with superfast broadband. You can achieve real business improvements by upgrading your broadband connection to a more reliable service.
- Improve your customers’ experience by enabling quicker and more consistent communication and file-sharing such as higher speed upload and download for large files.
- Reduce the costs of software and hardware by benefiting from the option of online applications and data storage.
- Enhance the way you communicate and collaborate by accommodating colleagues, clients and partners on real-time video calls, and by sharing information on cloud-based software.
- Operate more efficiently.
- Future-proof your business with infrastructure that will keep up with digital advance.
- Switch from traditional business phone systems and lines to SIP trunks or hosted business phone systems which offer more flexibility as well improved Disaster Recovery capabilities.
Which cities are eligible for broadband connection vouchers?
SuperConnected cites include Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton and Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Derby, Glasgow, Leeds, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Oxford, Portsmouth, Salford, York, Belfast, Derry/Londonderry, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Perth, Cardiff and Newport and many more besides.
How do I apply?
The scheme remains open for applications until 31 March 2016. To apply for a grant through Columbus please use the contact form below or speak to one of our connectivity specialists on 0333 240 7755 to discuss your superfast broadband requirements. We will discuss your needs in detail, check you qualify, explain the process and arrange the quotation managing everything for you until the service is delivered at your premises.
Boost your bottom line with a £3,000 grant to get superfast broadband for your business.
The Government has invested £100 million into the scheme, administered by Broadband Delivery UK (BDUK), to provide grants to SMEs to upgrade their broadband connection to superfast or ultra-fast. It is part of the government’s goal to drive growth and jobs, and help Britain’s businesses succeed in international markets.